View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #6
Kingmagyar
Team Captain

Member Number: 16118
Default Re: Final Final Mock

I'm not sure your predicting the Steelers or just what you want to happen so take the following comments only if your making actual predictions.

Would love the actual players picked, but I assure you, your instantly going to be wrong on your first pick of Barron. Most agree he will even be a possible top 12 pick and no way does he get out of the teens. I like Markelle Martin or Brandon Taylor in the 3rd though.

Not sure I like the back to back pick of guards unless your keeping Kelechi Osemele at RT. I believe a run on Guards and O-Tackles will start early 2nd and if the Steelers want a shot at Brandon Brooks they will have to take him in the 2nd. Kelechi should be there for us in the 2nd however with Brooks probably going soon after early 3rd. Would love to say take a RT (which Kelechi is right now) in the 2nd and still get Brooks in the 3rd. YEE HAW!

All your picks after Barron are real possibilities but you might see Cyrus Gray go in the 5th. And i think they would pass on Burfect and go with a recent visitor Jerrell Harris from Alabama.

And with 3 bodies at H-back on the roster already, certainly wouldn't rule out another one added to the mix in the 7th but I think they will go 3-4 DE at some point in the draft as well. Nice work and you addressed the key spots, which is the key.
Kingmagyar is offline   Reply With Quote