View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #54
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,474 Times in 605 Posts
Default Re: Hey, Steeler fans (and Ratbirds!)

Not sure how long ago this thread was, but I have to comment in it now, regardless of time passing.

Did this jackass just come in here, dropping everything he did in his life to stop by here, puff his chest out and draw a line in the sand for no reason? I'm actually flattered that this moron had "Pittsburgh Steelers" on his mind and needed to send out a heart-felt message on how awesome he was and how the greatest of teams ever assembled was going to win their 4th title. I'm glad. That means he see's us as a threat. I don't blame him. Regardless of their dominance over us this past decade, an asterisk WILL be played on every single one of this "Title Reigns" whether they like it or not. They are true, down to Earth, first class CHEATERS & always will be.

This guy:

makes this guy:

look like this guy:

Without this guy:

this guy:

looks like this guy:

with this many rings:

This guy:

never did, what this guy did:

and that is taking his team inside of his own 20 yard line, down in a Super Bowl, and throwing the game winning touchdown to win it for his team.

Instead of this:

Brady was doing this:

Where's this guy when you need him:

Or this:

Get the f*ck out of here, cheaters. You don't deserve to be in a classy place like this. There was a Pittsburgh Steelers BEFORE Tom Brady and there will be a Pittsburgh Steelers AFTER Tom Brady. Unfortunately for you, stick a fork in your ass once Bellicheat and that boy-loving QB of yours leave for good.

HERE WE GO!!!!