View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Goin to the Jets game!!

I stayed at the Hilton (I think they changed the name 2 seasons ago) but it's basically as close as u can get to the stadium being across the river and i payed an average of 120 a night. (during the week of Christmas and went to see the ravens game) Cheap tickets is where made the reservation. Book in advance to save $. I do about a month in advance.

Also stayed at the omni Penn hotel. For about the same price, and also same time of year for steelers/Jets game. It was a lot further out of the way for what we were doing. But there was a parking garage right there. I REALLY recommend the Hilton that's there just cause of location. We were up over 10 stories and it was great to see the stadium lit up at night, plus during game day you can see 1,000's of black and yellow ants marching to the stadiumwalking through the park and over the bridges. It really gets u pumped for the game.