View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Texas Steel
Water Boy

Member Number: 24001
Default Mock Tired Head, Last One I hope

I have changed this 15 times today,which is pretty damn silly, so here is my last stab at it.

1st- Whitney Mercilus, LB, Illinois – Great value he is he falls this far, heir apparent to James Harrison, you just can’t spend a 1st round pick on a 2 down linebacker in a pass happy league, I just don’t see Hightower being the man

2nd- Brandon Brooks, G, Miami of Ohio – Too good of a value to pass up, starting LG this year by week 6, Steelers were “wowed” by him

3rd- Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama – If he falls here the Steelers spring to the podium, may not contribute until the 2nd half of the season but great long term value here

4th- Robert Turbin, RB, Utah State – No much depth behind Redman, and with Mendenhall out with a bad knee for a majority of the season not many in house options, plus he probably won’t tweet as much

5th- Trenton Robinson, FS, Michigan St. – A raw talent that the Steelers have shown interest in, Mundy and Allen don’t hold a lot of promise for the future, may have a shot of making the roster if he is a capable backup and can shine on special teams

6th- Greg Childs, WR, Arkansas – Could be the 5th WR this season and move up the depth chart next year when Wallace walks, has high end speed and may drop this far due to his injuries in college

7th- Derek Carrier, TE, Benoit College – Small college prospect that has all the tools to be a nice pass catching tight end

7th- Case Keenum, QB, Houston – Leftwich may follow Red Zone Arians to Indy, taking a flyer here but could be a solid #2 QB quickly, a year or 2 behind Batch will help the learning curve

7th- Akeem Hicks, DT, Regina – Great potential as a DE in the rotation by next year

7th – Keshawn Martin, WR, Michigan State – The Steelers need depth at WR badly
Texas Steel is offline   Reply With Quote