View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,116 Times in 853 Posts
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

I thought I smelt a Rat. Hey listen, purple-turd, I'm hoping and downright PRAYING that your fraudulent organization gives the big bucks to Flacco. Honestly, there is no other QB in the entire LEAGUE that I'd rather face than Flaccid and that's the truth. He has choke written all over him and can only beat Ben when he's sitting on the sidelines. Week 1 was a fantasy, as proven by the Torey Smith pushoff, I mean the second meeting between the two last season.

No doubt that Flacco succumbs to the pressure of a healthy LaMarr Woodley, who has eaten Flaccid's LUNCH his entire career. In every one of the majority wins over the years over the Steelers, they have been without either Ben, or a top-notch defensive player. Baltimore simply gets lucky & got lucky league-wide last season.

Last season was a season for the average. The usual mediocre teams were givin' one year to stand up and make some noise, Baltimore being one of them. Instead of taking advantage of last year's cryptic and DOWNRIGHT unorthodox football season, they were too busy going wide left.

Now, the NFL will be tighter and I guarantee you the Steelers are out for blood. You lost your shot. That was in 2011. Enjoy being second fiddle. Quote the Raven, Nevermore, lmao. Frauds.

HERE WE GO!