Old 05-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #35
AgentGold007
Starter

Member Number: 20176
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensNumberOne View Post
Oh, OK. I see now. Only YOU GUYS can use excuses when your team loses and only your team has injured players. Last time I checked Ben and Joe don't play defense. So I guess you're saying with that video Flacco wasnt the one who choked @ NE last year then? Hell I will even admit he's been inconsistent (especially last year) but that doenst mean he doesnt have room for improvement. I sure as hell wont pray for Kyle Boller's ass to come back.

And you still wanna talk about T.J Yates having more passing yards than Flacco? He had only 12 more yards than him and had the best WR in the AFC to throw to (not to mention a lot of those yards were in garbage time anyways). He didn't turn the ball over 4 times lake Yates did, so you must have watched a different game than I did. Tebow had more passing yards and a better passer rating than Ben did, so I guess Ben sucks now, right?. Flacco had a 96 QB rating in the playoffs last year, so I don't know why you can't give him any credit for improving his play in the playoffs. But go ahead and beat your chest that your team beat a rookie QB in the AFC Champ.

Don't forget Suggs and Ngata own Ben's ass, too. I guess that's why Ben always has an excuse to not play the Ravens (even Hines called him out on missing that game in 09)

And Baltimore a mediocre team? Theyre the only team to not only reach the playoffs but win a playoff game the past 4 years. Go ahead and keep living in your fantasy world. Week 1 a fantasy, yeah I bet you wished it was....
But how many Superbowls did they win or even make it to during their 4 consecutive years of playoff losing? Lol. All of that and nothing to show for it. This guy is a joke.
AgentGold007 is offline   Reply With Quote