Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,667 Times in 2,620 Posts
Default Re: NFL Concussion lawsuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
What's his medical diagnosis? What is the cause? If you don't know, why attack? Ignorant assumptions aren't lawyerly. If you have the facts of the case and feel that Edwards' claim lacks merit, spell it out for the class using those facts.
My point is that suddenly hundreds of NFL players simultaneously realize they have incurred physical damages due to concussions?

Since Edwards played a hell of a lot longer at UGA (and for that matter his high school) than he did in the NFL why not add those institutions as party-defendants?
Perish the thought this might be a money grab against a wealthy pro sports league if this solicitation is an example of how these cases are being developed

Are you a former NFL player? You may be entitled to compensation.

If you or a loved one played in the NFL and feel that your long term care is being ignored Please call Attorney Bill Kyros at 1-800-934-2921 to discuss your rights. We can schedule a meeting with you and your family. Kyros Law Offices along with our partners has significant experience representing sports players with injuries, long term disability litigation, and complex plaintiff's cases throughout the country and we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
Free Consultation
Complete the form on this page or call 1-800-934-2921 for a free consultation.
Your name
Your email
Phone number
Address
City, State, Zip
Are you a former NFL player with long term health concerns?

Please tell us about your case
By submitting this form, you accept our privacy policy.

http://nflheadinjurylawsuits.com/nfl...increases.html

That sure reads like an attorney who is looking for a solid case before filing suit

And thanks for calling me ignorant - I note I am not the first poster you have elected to attack personally if they disagree with your perspective.

Stay classy.t
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote