View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #28
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206
Default Re: NFL Concussion lawsuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
My point is that suddenly hundreds of NFL players simultaneously realize they have incurred physical damages due to concussions?

Since Edwards played a hell of a lot longer at UGA (and for that matter his high school) than he did in the NFL why not add those institutions as party-defendants?
Perish the thought this might be a money grab against a wealthy pro sports league if this solicitation is an example of how these cases are being developed

Are you a former NFL player? You may be entitled to compensation.

If you or a loved one played in the NFL and feel that your long term care is being ignored Please call Attorney Bill Kyros at 1-800-934-2921 to discuss your rights. We can schedule a meeting with you and your family. Kyros Law Offices along with our partners has significant experience representing sports players with injuries, long term disability litigation, and complex plaintiff's cases throughout the country and we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
Free Consultation
Complete the form on this page or call 1-800-934-2921 for a free consultation.
Your name
Your email
Phone number
Address
City, State, Zip
Are you a former NFL player with long term health concerns?

Please tell us about your case
By submitting this form, you accept our privacy policy.

http://nflheadinjurylawsuits.com/nfl...increases.html

That sure reads like an attorney who is looking for a solid case before filing suit

And thanks for calling me ignorant - I note I am not the first poster you have elected to attack personally if they disagree with your perspective.

Stay classy.t

This stuff is what i've been saying before and i get blasted by idiots with their heads stuck in the sand (WAY down in the sand).
Its despicable. Before too long there's going to be so many attorney's looking to leech on to ex-football players it's going to look like those "attorney's for drunk driving accidents" TV commercials.

Hell, why dont' every single ex-player who's ever played the game get an attorney and together fight for that additional "lottery ticket" of money. I just think this thing is going WAYYYYYYYYYY too far.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote