Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 5,370 Times in 2,620 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: NFL Concussion lawsuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Nope - this one posted at 05/04/2012 at 10:16

Using the CBA to defend the draft and using it to prevent the coming to light of fraudulent behavior is different. Using the ESPN investigation is fine to make allegations of fact. Having all the evidence is not required before filing. i would refer you to the discovery rules. They have a purpose for existing.

Do you actually believe the NFL didn't push bad research to deny the connections? Do you just not care? The studies themselves were nothing more than loose stool water. They were ass gravy of the worse kind are are not defended as accurate anywhere.

Insurance defense lawyer?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=89005

In that gem you accuse the NFL of pushing bad research, conclude the NFL CBA pre-emption argument is without merit and wind up the post by asking if i am an insurance defense lawyer.

Please walk me through what part of that quote involves "getting full disclosure and my frustration with the lack of general knowledge about what TBIs are" as opposed to plaintiff's attorney sound bites

I do accuse them of pushing bad research. They have admitted it was wrong. All legitimate science disagrees with it. No one is defending those findings not even the man who ran the committee. I didn't have to come down on 1 of 2 sides here, there's only 1 side. I did throw in colorful language to lighten the mood.

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is offline   Reply With Quote