steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
For a team that rules the AFC, you haven't won the big one since 04. We've won 2 SBs since then. Pats have been very good, but not so sure about the recent ruling of the division. Anyway. Your D is pretty much swiss cheese and Brady is at the end of his career. I expect you to dissolve into mediocrity in the very near future soon.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote