View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:05 AM   #74
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.
Agree on all points. They do play in a piss poor division with a perennially easy schedule. They played only 2 teams with winning records in the regular season last year and lost both of them ( one to us ).

They should have lost to the Ravens in the AFCCG too if not for a WR who apparently uses butter as hand lotion and a kicker who likes to impersonate Ray Finkle. The Ravens would have been more of a challenge no doubt.

As for NEPatriots, keep trollin', trollin', trollin'!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote