View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 01:45 PM   #8
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: A Texan, An Arab & a Guy From Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Thanks for being the PC patrol, douchebag. This is just ANOTHER example of you poking your nose around where it doesn't belong. And don't try any of your spin or diversion...We know you don't like Lyn, and to single this post out is just so typical of you, you hypocritical pompous blowhard.

Now run along and report me to the mods...let's get this over with.
Lets face facts here.

I offered an honest opinion to something posted on a public forum - I have no problem with Lyn.

You are in fact the one acting like a demented guard dog - if Lyn has a problem with my reply then I am sure she is adult enough to reply herself - I doubt she needs some self appointed minder to do her talking for her.

I am sure that people are beginning to realise what a bitter, twisted and obsessed individual you are - my response to this thread has nothing at all to do you - yet you choose to jump in yet again with unwarranted personal abuse.

I wont be responding any further to the lame nonsense you will no doubt conjure up.

Enjoy your day.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote