Old 06-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #33
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
geeze vincent... next thing we know, you will be telling us necrophilia, beastiality, sex with roadklill, and coprophagia is immoral.

i know its not immoral to go poop , but is it immoral to shove the same food up ones own rectum?

by these standards some may consider abstinence and celibacy immoral. it is certainly unnatural. even the bible directs us to be "fruitful" and multiply.

teh only difference is that the advocacy groups fro homosexuality and celibacy are actually relevant. i put the pedophilia advocacy right up there with the banana shover up assers, and skull****ers.
All relevant, lucid, and as always, eloquently made points Tony. And how is the Little Mrs?

To those that it may have eluded, my posts in this here thread focused on two points - that the same elements that worked to normalize homosexuality are now using the same script to normalize pedophilia, which BTW is protected along with the other 548 APA identified paraphilias by the 2008 hate crimes legislation. Society's acceptance just hasn't caught up... yet. And second that there is a direct documented relationship between homosexual pedophilia and homosexuality. If that upsets you in some way, take a Pirin tablet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
What about the gerbil stuffers?
Yes, I think we can all agree that gerbils close the case that Homo-Americans are just regular folks..

That reminds me of when we lived in the Bay Area. We had a friend that was EMS. Some of the stories were incredible. Our fave was the one when they rushed a guy to the hospital that had shattered a fluorescent tube in ... Yessir. Normal as the Green Bay Packers. Oh dear, that was a regrettable analogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksfan View Post
and moving forward, please start formulating arguments in your own words rather than the daisy-chain of cut and paste articles. i'd like to see the actual substance of thought process.
I'm sorry... and you are?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote