View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #51
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Fret not Buddha. Soon you will be free to be “minor-attracted".
I'm not fretting. It will not happen.... PERIOD.

The argument that the "pedophile agenda" is following the same script as the "homosexual agenda" in gaining acceptance and tolerance rings extremely hollow at best. It doesn't mean there is any more correlation between the two than if I had an agenda to push following the same path to societal acceptance, like say to have sex with dead bodies and devour them in front of pre-schoolers on Sunday outside of a church. Just because a "cause" follows a specific successful blueprint by which another unrelated cause gained societal acceptance does not make it the same or similar.

The argument I have always made in regards to this issue has been boiled down to 2 simplistic points in my view.

1) Is the activity in question between 2 consenting adults? If yes, proceed to point 2.

2) Is the activity in question directly violating another person's/animal's civil rights or harming them in any way? If no, bugger away!

Those are the 2 simple criteria that need to be met in my eyes for it to be OK. All else is just bullshit flowery wordsmithing to try to obfuscate the truth or muddy the waters in favor of one's opinion. It shouldn't matter to anyone what 2 consenting adults do with (or to) each other in the privacy of their own home as long as they are consenting and not harming anyone else.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

Last edited by Buddha Bus; 06-18-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote