View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #52
hicksfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 745
Default Re: Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I didn't comment on the morality of homosexuality. You inferred. In fact there were but two comments on morality in even the articles I posted...

“Morality was once revealed, inherited and shared, but now it’s thought of as something that emerges in the privacy of your own heart.”

“We were told that morality is relative and that right and wrong are simply cultural preferences.”

... homosexuality wasn't mentioned.

Perhaps there's some point you'd like to make.
foot in mouth and head up ass. you can't dance around the issue until you pull one of them out. you've inferred, you've directly replied "bulls eye" to wallace108's comment "I'm just saying that both were viewed as disgusting, immoral, and just wrong by the standards of our society."

care to try any more passive-aggressive bullshit? you equate homosexuality with pedophilia, a completely immoral act. the inference is automatic, no? morality is based upon an ethic of reciprocity, regardless of the twist implied in your articles.

what exactly is your axe to grind, then? if you're not gay what the **** does it matter to you if other people are (outside of your ****ed up equation homo = pedo)? and what exactly is the rub if two people, same-sex, share a relationship that makes them feel loved and appreciated? just wondering where the hate comes from, it's a valid question. it's your inability to even try to answer that makes you look that much more silly.

grow a set and try to rationally explain your point. i'll wait.