Shane Doan, come on down, you know you want to play with the best of the best.
come to papa
Phoenix - Doan has met with Jamison and is giving the former San Jose Sharks CEO until Friday
to see if he can make some more progress or get close to finalizing the sale. Jamison wants Doan to re-sign with Coyotes but still canít say a purchase of the team is a done deal.
If Doan canít get serious assurances that the Coyotes sale will happen he will look at signing outside of Phoenix and will narrow that list down.
If Doan can't get assurance that Phoenix will be bought by then, he'll begin to hone in on where he'd want to play. "When we get the news, whether it's good or bad, at least we'll be prepared," his agent Terry Bross said as quoted by the Arizona Republic.
"Otherwise we'll have to take a week to make a decision. If we find out it doesn't happen, then we're behind the 8-ball trying to go visit teams and make a decision."