Old 07-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #43
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Shooting at Batman movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
No one gains from this. Many people lost everything. But are you suggesting that the star chamber that masterminded the 9/11 fraud did this as well?
What are you drooling about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Hey, aren't you willing to attack Iran to stop them from getting nukes? On the otherhand you are in favor of any American citizen being allowed to have one under your interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, even Muslim American citizens. That is your position?
Attacking Iran wouldn't be advisable or would happen under this "administration". Such activity should be left to adults. I would, however, applaud the assassination of Iran's leadership, which recent history suggests is within the "administration's" capability. No, that wouldn't gain my vote.

But interestingly, we may have swerved onto "common ground". I don't think it's a good idea that any citizen posses nukes. Witness the easily amused and their fireworks.

And no, I oppose any muslim possessing any weapon more lethal than a butter knife. Their behavior betrays them.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote