Old 07-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #49
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Shooting at Batman movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
According to the 2nd Amendment, there's nothing to discuss.

Sorry, but by your own words, you contradict yourself. What you are suggesting is more in line with liberal thinking than Constitutional conservative thinking. (I know better than everyone else, so things should be my way...screw the Constitution.)

You can have all the hatred and bias you want, and spout all the rhetoric you please, but you don't get to go deciding who is protected by the Constitution based on religious practices. And neither should our government.
Mom, we've been round and round on the [slur] thing and this could go another 1,000 posts like the last time. As I have said in the past, the only people I actually hate are terrorists and those that aid and abet them, and for all the reasons that I stated.

With that as context, islam has purposed itself to destroy Israel and the United States, their words, not mine. Their domestic elements have posited that they could take down this country with as few as 8 million inside. They ( the people that run islam) seek to use our liberty and laws against us, sort of weaponizing our own societal construct. Common sense would suggest that if you are dealing with an enemy that has plainly stated that they will use your own societal construct as a weapon against you, that you might want to revisit their "rights" just as was done with the Nisei and every citizen that has turned felon.

To those that their message was lost on, they declared war on us. They have vowed our destruction. Everything they do is to that end, so say they. I believe that they are serious because all indications are that they entirely lack humor in any form. I am hopeful, but not very confident, that my countrymen will realize this before it is too late and the liberties of the other 99% are lost to our own complacency and stupidity.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by ricardisimo; 08-06-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote