View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #18
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: SIGN Wallace, DRAFT defense, WIN multiple SuperBowls

I would like to see how this years draft plays out before we commit most of our future picks on defense. We are a little long in the tooth in certain positions, we also have a good nucleus for our offense also. What we do not know is whether that translates to more production yet on the field. I look forward to the Haley era, but so far we are no better than last year until the team takes the field and produces. Injuries, penalties, and learning woes could play havoc with the teams plans.

It is not too early to be looking for a young QB to groom for Ben, I know hes only 30 but he has taken more hits than QBs 4-5 years older. As far as signing Wallace I believe its up to him now. I for one hope we dont break the bank on one player. I know its the off season and I love the anticipation of the new season, new players, new offense, but lets temper it with some caution. I firmly believe we can be very good this year despite what some talking heads say, but i know a season can turn south with just a little bad luck or misfortune.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote