Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,431 Posts
Default Re: SIGN Wallace, DRAFT defense, WIN multiple SuperBowls

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
3 weeks ago, pat kirwan was beating the drum for 5 teams that NEEDED to sign max starks immediately, before the steelers snagged him up again (for next to nothing). he even advocated them giving him sligtly more $$$ than the steelers would offer.

him and tim ryan also applauded the quick signing of jon scott by detroit.

look at our starting line-ups in our past 2 superbowls vs our current 2nd string- is just as good (if not better or the same).

i loosely follow other teams starting 5 and i feel we can easilly be top 10. our back ups should easilly be the most experienced in the league.

i say 1-9or10 in depth there are atleast 25 teams very envious of what we got to work with. shhhhhh.... dont tell nobody though. everyone still thinks its one of our main weakness just like they think our defense is old, slow, and tired.
Yep. Our defense is old, slow and tired, and our offensive line is weak. However, the Ravens offensive line is young, as is there defense. Welcome to the world of the NFL, but hey, i'm not complaining. All the more reason for us to be angry and come from under the radar.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote