Old 08-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #18
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,837 Times in 2,699 Posts
Default Re: What? no Olympics thread?

Well here is one member of Team China who will soon be sleeping with the fishes

Disgraced Chinese badminton player QUITS the sport with bizarre message after being kicked out of the Olympics for deliberately trying to lose

One of the disgraced badminton players disqualified from the Olympic Games for deliberately throwing a match has revealed she is quitting the sport.

Chinese player Yu Yang was top seed in the women's doubles with her partner Wang Xiaoli. Today it was reported she announced her retirement on her micro-blog, bidding 'farewell' to the sport.

'This is my last game. Farewell Badminton World Federation. Farewell my dear badminton," she posted

And farewell to you cheater

A player from a non-cheating country confirms the arrogance and dishonesty of Team China

Petya Nedelcheva, a Bulgarian player who was on an adjacent court at the time of the first match, said Chinese players routinely tried to avoid playing each other.

She said: ‘China control everything. I don’t know who controlled the match to lose but if it is China again, they did it so many times last year – they didn’t play against each other in 20 matches. They do what they want.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Olympics.html
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote