Old 08-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #92
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
Default Re: PLAXICO is the WAY TO GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
And you do realize

That an aging, over the hill, shell of his former self Plaxico Burress had 7 redzone TDs.
Heath has never had 7 red zone TDs at any point in his excellent, above-the-line career.

I made my feelings on Heath very clear...but Plaxico's abilities in the red zone can not be denied.
Let me explain something about the Dude... i am also a "No to Plaxico", as long as 17 is dressed and ready to go week 1.

No Wally week 1....I'd bite on the the black Barney Fife
Heath has not had the red zone TD catches because they keep him in blocking. My point is they may not have to do that this year and Haley is not Airhead. Sorry, but there is no way I think Plaxico (who apparently wants too much money any way) is a good fit with this team. He is poison and could not even survive on that cancer of a team the New York Jets. We don't need him. Maybe he can join TO in Seattle. Some loser team may pay him way too much and bring him in to help them remain a loser team. The Steelers have great chemistry in general. Plaxico will not fit in because he is all about himself. Of course that is my opinion and you have yours. We all know what opinions are like.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote