View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
GoFor7
Banned

Member Number: 24211
Default Re: where is the fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
I think Rodgers-Cromartie gets teed up - Goodell could care less what the Steelers think but he does pay attention to big dogs in the media like Peter King

Goat of the Week

Philadelphia CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, for his irresponsible launching and shoulder/upper arm cheap shot of a defenseless Byron Leftwich, the Pittsburgh quarterback, in the preseason game at Philadelphia. Rodgers-Cromartie is in line for a significant fine -- maybe six figures. I think it's worthy of a suspension. That's one of the most egregious hits I've seen in the league in the last couple of years -- worse than James Harrison on Colt McCoy, because you could argue that Harrison thought McCoy was a runner when he lined him up to hit him. Rodgers-Cromartie launched himself in violation of a well-publicized rule, and then hit Leftwich in the head in violation of a well-publicized rule. Luckily, Leftwich walked away, seemingly fine. The next victim may not be so lucky

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...12/mmqb/3.html

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

Wie wagst du Frage Mein Autorität! James Harrison IST MEIN Sündenbock! Das ist ein Skandal! GET Feldmarschall KRAFT am Telefon! Die Steelers werden für diese OUTRAGE BEZAHLEN!
GoFor7 is offline   Reply With Quote