Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,144 Times in 2,831 Posts
Default Re: Roddy White vs Todd Haley

Roddy White is an idiot - some previous tweets from Mr. White regarding:

Penn State

A lot of stuff get swept under the rug at university's don't understand why penn state had to tell the media we got a coach rapping kids

You know that's gone hurt the university you can't control a grown man I just think they should've got him arrested and that's the end

Joe pa told the people he was suppose to tell he is a football coach he coaches 100 student athletes the head people should've done more

I would send my kid there if he wanted to go he wasn't rappin football players that's a great program that joe pa ran

Y'all are crazy for thinking I'm saying it was ok for penn state to hide the incident but to blame joe pa when he told the people is bad

I hate when people take your comments and twist them into there own words I read the report and I feel terrible joe pa didn't do enough

And the whole time I spelled rapping instead of raping and I really don't care cause you got the point

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...o-on-twitter/1

And use of the word gay in a derogatory manner

Falcons wide receiver Roddy White apologized Thursday night for making anti-gay comments on Twitter earlier in the day.

@roddywhiteTV said: "OK people I apologize for saying the word gay I know it's a sensitive subject and a athlete of my stature should not use it."

So, how did it all begin?

A fan asked White if he would rather lead the league in statistics than win a Super Bowl, and White tweeted: "Would u rather be gay or straight come on u know that answer?"

Some of his followers took offense, so he followed up by saying: "Freedom of speech. I don't care how much money I make. I should be held to my own standards and not the standards of other opinion.#period" and "every time somebody says the word gay u want to get your panties in a bunch relax #whyusoemotional."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-fa...s-1415364.html
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote