Old 08-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,062 Times in 1,793 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Steelers Fever Exclusive Editorial: Mike Wallace Holdout

Mike Wallace's holdout was a business decision --- and a good one.

It's sure been a rough going, Steelers fans...

Offensive and Defensive Steelers' legends, James Farrior and Hines Ward we're released this off-season, and to put the cherry on top, Mike Wallace's future in Pittsburgh is uncertain.

Many Steelers fans have expressed their disapproval of Mike Wallace's actions and decisions this off-season, but in reality, his decisions make perfect sense.

Enter Steelers' rookie Offensive Guard David DeCastro.

In the first quarter of the August 23rd preseason matchup in Buffalo, DeCastro tore his MCL, dislocated his knee-cap and suffered damage to his Patellar tendon --- all in just one play.

DeCastro, who was already projected as a starter, will miss as much as half of this season due to his injuries, a big blow to an offensive line that has gained a lot of negative criticism over the past few years.

But where does Mike Wallace come into the equation, you say?

Read more: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/1006.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May not be much, but at least we've got the ball rolling! It's awesome having the site in position to receive regular updates, and now you'll start receiving Exclusive Steelers Fever Editorials, on hopefully a regular basis.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote