View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #16
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369
Default Re: The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Ilana Turgeman. Rachel Aputa. Yocheved Mazoz. Sarah Ben-Shim'on. Yona Sabag. Yafa Cohen. Shoshana Cohen. Michal Sitrok. Malka Amrosy. Aviva Saada. Yocheved Diyi. Yaakov Levi. Yaakov Kabla. Rina Cohen. Ilana Ne'eman. Sarah Madar. Tamar Dahan. Sarah Soper. Lili Morad. David Madar. Yehudit Madar. The 21 dead children of Ma'alot regret that they cannot express their gratitude for the general kindness and tolerance shown to them by the PLO felluhs that shot up their school one sunny morning in May of '74. But surely they join in gratitude with the untold thousands like them that have experienced the same general kindness and tolerance them since returning to their homeland.

I hope that you, Ric, live long enough to realize how ridiculous your comment was.
You've got to be shitting me. Did you want to convert Palestinian and Israeli bodycounts into penises and then have some sort of pissing contest? Or I can start listing the names of murdered Palestinians and then lecture you on how absurd your comment is.

Oh, no... wait a second. You are incapable of showing human emotion towards Muslims. I forgot, it's the Christian in you. Never mind. I won't bother listing the names of the dead. Carry on.