View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
KManX89
Water Boy

Member Number: 24330
Default Re: Weekly Fan Predictions

I tried posting my picks w/a brief description, but it logged me out, so rather than retyping all that, I'm just gonna go ahead and give my picks for each game this week (and maybe give a very short explanation instead of going into full detail like before):

Chicago @ Green Bay-Packers face a much weaker D this week (who had trouble against a rookie QB at home in week 1) and are hungry and motivated after a tough loss against San Fran.

Oakland @ Miami-It's the Phins (who have no offense to speak of), I'm not so sure this should even warrant an explanation here.

Cleveland @ Cincinnati-Get the lowly Browns and their 28 year old rookie QB at home coming off a huge loss at Baltimore.

Kansas City @ Buffalo-Big turn around game for the Chiefs after the tough loss at home against the Dirty Birds.

Baltimore @ Philadelphia-4 picks and a last second Vick TD pass ain't gonna cut it against this vaunted Ravens crew.

Minnesota @ Indianapolis-2 potential cellar dwellar teams, I'm picking the one that plays at home this week "just because".

Arizona @ New England-Another gimme for the Pats this week (these guys somehow get lucky every damn year with their schedule).

New Orleans @ Carolina-Turns out the Saints are "who we thought they were" without both their HC and (for the moment) interim HC after losing to the 'Skins at home last week, I'm taking the Cats here.

Tampa Bay @ New York Giants-Turnaround game for the defending Champs after the heartbreaking loss in the regular season home opener against Dallas.

Washington @ St. Louis-Rams had 3 picks against Matt Stafford, were facing the terrible Lions D, and still couldn't get the win last week, I'm going with the 'Skins to get off to an unexpected 2-0 start (that I don't think will hold).

Dallas @ Seattle-Big D walked the walk and talked the talk in scoring the upset against the G-Men at the Meadowlands, so look for another 2-0 start here.

Tennessee @ San Diego-The Titans don't have the home field advantage this week, while the Bolts are fresh off a win at Oakland on MNF, I'd say the Chargers are the next team to get off to a 2-0 start here.

NY Jets @ Pittsburgh-Another game with potential long-term implications for the home team. Like the Pack and G-Men, I'm going with the Steelers to get the win and turnaround from week 1. Plus, I don't think the Jets are really as good as their 48-28 win against the Bills in week 1.

Detroit @ San Francisco-Niners get another anemic D, at home this time, plus they certainly have the D to hold off the Lions attack, I'm going 9ers here.

Denver @ Atlanta-Matty Ice is hot off a 3 TD performance against the Chiefs D at Kansas City, plus the Dirty Birds are always tough to beat at home, I'm going Falcons here.
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote