View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:52 PM   #50
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,174 Times in 1,770 Posts
Default Re: U.S. Ambassador to Libya, 3 Other Embassy Staff Killed in Rocket Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
In my opinion, there's plenty of blame to go around. It's time to pull out of the Middle East and end all aid.

I'm certainly not one of those who blames America for what happened on 9/11, but our policies on the Middle East aren't working. I used to argue with Ric about this, but I'm beginning to see things his way. Since 9/11, we've invaded two countries, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including women and children, and have spent trillions of dollars in an effort to make us safer. How has that worked out for us?

they may not be working for us common tax paying schmucks ,but they're certainly working for others. somewhere in this country corporate CEO's are going CHAAACHING !!! everytime a bullet or missile is fired. companies like lockheed, raython, haliburton, blackwater , have probably increased their stock value by 500%
then there's the new oil contracts. companies that didn't have oil contracts before have them now.
as i've said all along , look at who is profiting from events and you'll get a better picture of US foreign policies.
does anyone really believe the dick cheney / haliburton connection is just a coincidence? or how about the rice / chevron connection ?

Quote:
Condi Rice, the man with the plan, worked for Chevron right up till Jan. 15th 2001, 5 days before she went to work for President Bush in his cabinet. But she was already working for him heading up what she called “The Vulcans”… that was Bush’s foreign policy advisory team which consisted of many war-mongering neoconservatives. As it just so happens, Chevron ended up buying Unocal, and therefore their interests in the Afghanistan pipeline.

So, the woman who had the war plans for the invasion of Afghanistan 2 days prior to 9/11, just happened to work for the company that got part of that contract to build the pipeline that was the basis for the “carpet of bombs” threat leveled at the Taliban. Not only that, but Chevron even named a tanker after her.
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2009...ys-before-911/

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 09-15-2012 at 02:08 PM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote