View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
RichardCullinanForever
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18924
Default Re: Weekly Fan Predictions

Oakland @ Miami - Oakland. They didn't look terrible in week 1, and they are playing a bad team.

Cleveland @ Cincinnati - Cinci. Trying to rebound after week 1 blowout.

Kansas City @ Buffalo - KC. Bills looked terrible against an average team (the Jets), KC should be able to handle them.

Baltimore @ Philadelphia - Baltimore. Philly is going to be pumped for this one, and while I don't see a total blowout, I do see the Ravens winning by a couple scores. If the Eagles offense doesn't make mistakes and is able to confuse the Ravens D, could be a good game.

Minnesota @ Indianapolis - Minnesota. This is tricky. Could go either way.

Arizona @ New England - Patriots. They'll win big.

New Orleans @ Carolina - New Orleans. Drew Brees needs to step up for his city, which I'm sure he will.

Tampa Bay @ New York Giants - New York. Probably will be close just because I think the Giants are an overhyped group.

Washington @ St. Louis - Washington. RG3's performance in week 1 was insane and I expect him to play as good, or better, week 2.

Dallas @ Seattle - Dallas. Could this finally be their year? I doubt it, but they sure did look good in week 1. Hopefully they're focused and not overlooking playing in Seattle.

Tennessee @ San Diego - San Diego. I'll take the Chargers at home.

NY Jets @ Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh. Steelers have got to rebound if they want to get anywhere this season. I heard a stat that said the Steelers haven't lost back-to-back games in something like 3 years.

Detroit @ San Francisco - San Fran. Best team in the league at home? I'd be crazy to pick otherwise.

Denver @ Atlanta - Denver. Tough game here because I think both teams are a bit overhyped/overrated. Falcons are at home so they have the advantage there, but their QB is far less experienced than Peyton.
RichardCullinanForever is offline   Reply With Quote