Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,541 Times in 3,761 Posts
Default Re: Random Week 2 Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post

BAL vs PHI & DET vs SF were incredibly boring games to watch. DEN vs ATL has that old school MNF marquis match-up of the week feel to it. im looking forward to watching manning w/o a biassed eye and hatred for the broncos (even though the broncos remind me of puke). ATL lost their starting CB this week for the year and bring in ashanti samuel to replace him in the line up. if you listen to this board, ike taylor couldnt start for ATL, DEN, or any other team for that matter...
Atlanta is jacked up for the game tonight - Falcons have a history since 2008 of not only crashing in the playoffs but on high profile Sunday/Monday night games so the pressure is on - could be Julio Jones time to step out on the national stage

I thought Eagles-Ravens was a very interesting game when the replacement refs were not holding committee meetings, especially while I was trying to get the start of Steelers-Jets on my I-Pad through Sunday Ticket (since I could not get the start of the Steelers game on the blacked out Sunday Ticket 700 channel since the game was on the local CBS channel) while watching the last 5 minutes of Ravens-Eagles on that local channel - telecom technology is a wonderful thing
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote