MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,153 Posts
Default Re: The Romney Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post

If Obama wins (and I honestly think he will), it's their own fault for treating this campaign like a circus show. Hopefully it can be a wake up call. But I doubt it.
never in my wildest dreams did i see bush getting re elected after the mess he created his first 4 years.
i thought the same about obama until i seen the pack of idiots the GOP trotted out , except ron paul who they predictably treated like a red headed step child , because he wasn't "corrupt" enough to play ball with the special interest groups.
romney has zilch on his track record to run on and his only saving grace will be to convince voters that he'll be less of a scumbag than obama... so far he hasn't done that.
infact i'd say it takes a special kind of scumbag to try to convince people you're in the best interest of the country after you made millions off of EXPORTING americans jobs overseas. this bozo should be lynched for treason instead of being considered for office.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 09-20-2012 at 07:45 PM.
MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote