View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
Avoid-Lloyd
Water Boy

Member Number: 18577
Default Re: I can't believe some of you would root for the Ravens to beat the Patriots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
really ? i seem to remember harrison as having a rep for dirty play....

here's an old article ...
Don't forget they also had Brandon Meriweather. He is a piece of shit on and off the field. Willie Mcginest, Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, and Matt Light have all had their fair share of dirty hits and cheap shots too. I'm rooting for either a Patriot loss or tie. I hate the Ravens. A lot! But I really hate the Patriots. Spygate gave them a huge advantage over other teams. If it didn't then why did they do it? Also there is a lot of proof that it wasn't all just defensive signals being taped. It doesn't matter if you want to face the facts or not, but fact is they cheated. I hate cheaters more than anything. If the Patriots were to get rid of Brady and Belichick then I probably wouldn't mind the Patriots just like before they were there. I respect you as a fan. I agree with everything you said about the Ravens, but sorry, man, I really hate the Patriots. They are my most hated team in all of sports and they have my most hated athlete in Brady so anytime they lose, it almost feels as good as when the Steelers win. (note I said almost). I'm a Celtics fan though, if that makes you feel any better. lol
Avoid-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote