Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,487 Times in 3,732 Posts
Default Re: The Romney Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
I honestly don't think that any of this matters. Incumbency + gajillions of corporate dollar$ = Barack Obama in the White House for four more years. That Romney is an idiot probably helps him more than hurts him (cf. our last president) but Obama would have to rape an eight-year-old white boy on television to lose this one.

How does anyone get the idea that Obama can lose this one? Mind you, I'd like nothing more than to see that sadistic slimeball kicked out of office, but it ain't gonna happen.
Since I am fairly confident the Green or Libertarian candidate will not win if Obama loses, I doubt kicking in Romney to replace Obama is going to result in a less bellicose foreign policy

But I am with you that the murder by drone policy that I assume is at least part of the reason for your "sadistic slimeball" characterization is awful

My concern is Romney is all in with regard to not only murder by drone but has no problem with the "enhanced interrogations" that the previous White House occupant blessed

Good takedown of the drone policy in this linked article

The Seven Deadly Sins of John Brennan
What Obama's high priest of targeted killings doesn't want you to know.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...f_john_brennan
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote