Thread: DEFENSE????
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default DEFENSE????

Hey everyone. I am a beloved Pittsburgh Steelers fan even though I live close to the Baltimore chokes. I am new here so hello to everyone.

I just want to vent for a moment because my level of discust has reached its boiling point. I think we can all agree Pittsburgh is thee toughest football team to beat next to the Ravens. However this year (and I don't think it's just me) it seems to me our defense sucks. In the last 5 years we have had one of the toughest hardest hitting defensive lines in the NFL. Let's not forget we had the #1 defense for the last 3 years in a row consecutively. So what is going on this year?

I am watching the Oakland Pitts game right now and it's an absolute disgrace. The last 3 games we have looked like a 3rd rate rookie team. I am so mad I feel like going to steelers headquarters and give them a piece of my mind. My team looks so weak and I am furious at how the defensive coordinator has screwed up the defense. We had one that worked so why screw with a good thing?
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote