Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #665
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,099 Posts
Default Re: Week 3 Gameday Thread: Steelers @ Raiders 9/23/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSMaster56 View Post

I saw that Hood jumped off sides to give the Raiders a new set of downs which led to a TD... was that as bad as I read it?

he was drawn offsides by multiple flinches & movement by the o-line before the snap. exact same thing happened in pats vs balt and the refs got it right calling a false start.

Despite dismal running again, Big Ben is airing it out and I saw some 'no huddle' in the play-by-play... what was the O's problem(s)?

fumbles lost by brown, wallace, and dwyer led to 14 raiders points.

What were the problems with the D breakdowns on the Raiders final drive and when Run DMC had that 60+ yd TD run?defense played like they were dejected and shocked the raiders even bothered to show up. on the first raider run of the game the o-line opened a huge hole and ryan mundy was caught flat footed as the last line of defense and watched as mcfadden ran right on by.

Chalk this one up to coast-to-coast road travel, or...? maybe the humidity from the ocean made the ball slick? offense showed up but abandoned the run. even baron batch was getting carries so they were looking to find something... ANYTHING.