Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,585 Posts
Default Ben goes no-huddle- Ditches Haleys playbook

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-...source=twitter

Quote:

Ken Laird

about 16 hours ago

Ben Roethlisberger says he called plays against Oakland that weren’t in the playbook:

After the 34-31 loss to the Oakland Raiders, Ben Roethlisberger commented on how he felt the offense played, saying "I felt like offensively we kind of did the things we wanted to do; no huddle the whole second half. It felt like we moved the ball down the field; there were plays out there that I called that weren’t in our playbook. I know it sounds crazy; things that we’ve had from years past that guys were on the same page and it worked. I take my hat off to the line, receivers, tight ends, because they made plays."
i dont care that he DID this, whatever works, right? but it sure does seem to be undermining the authority of his coach especially when he announces it to the world. certain things should stay in the locker room.

the fans and media have no idea what playes were kept or culled from the playbood simply by watching the games and frankly its nobodys business but the players and coaches..

does ben just not think before he speaks or is he purposefully trying to get a rise out of his bosses?

good to see he has replaced arians as the biggest mouth in the south [side].