MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,529 Posts
Default Re: Ravens gifted another win by the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanata-Steeler View Post
Seriously, and no offense intended, but I also wish the NFL would bring the "posts" in about 2 feet aside.
It's not fair watching a really good hard-fought game won by an "easy/lucky" Kick -so to speak. \
Again, I couldn't kick my own ars, so don't take me the wrong way here, but...
Atleast that way, that would eliminate the easier half-field (50+-yards) kicks, from being that easy, these days -with these so-called SOCCER kickers, in the NFL.
But hey, it's just imho.
i absolutely hate seeing out comes of games decided by a kicker.
extra point kicks are all but a waste of time , how many are actually missed in a season ? they should have to go for 2.
field goal points should be awarded by the distance of the field goal.
under 36 yards = 1 point
36 - 45 = 2 points
46 - 55 = 3 points
56 + = 4 points
if you lose yardage on 3rd down you can't attempted a FG.... that'll keep teams from going backwards intentionally for more valuable attempts.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote