Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,207 Times in 508 Posts
Default Re: Thoughts on the season so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegrimey View Post
1-2 since reverting to a "regular" fullback... Hmm
You're SERIOUSLY going to go that route and blame the offense? Seriously dude? Not only is this offense completley DESTROYING teams in time of possession (keeping that old, slow and done defense off the field is key, right?) but they are scoring points and giving the defense the lead.

In week 2 against Denver, the offense twice gave the defense the lead, keeping Peyton Manning off the field for a WHOPPING one hour of play and we STILL lost the game. In week 2, our offense scored 27 points and had a breath-taking 10 minute drive to close the game at home. In week 3, our offense was absolutely BRILLIANT, scoring 31 points of offense and playing with the lead the entire game until the final gun.

And it's because of inserting the fullback? Good grief. You people are downright NAUSEATING to listen to after a loss. Out of all my years that I have watched the Pittsburgh Steelers, it's to NEVER panic after a couple tough loss's. You fans should buckle down and do the same and realize this season is FAR from over. If it's any team to rebound, it's us. Same thing every year. We're bound to drop some tough road games.

We will respond.