Old 09-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #20
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,145 Times in 1,987 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Thoughts on the season so far

as I've brought up in other threads, there really is something unorthodox about this team as a whole - they have played their best when their backs are against the wall and somehow fall flat on their arse to lowly teams when their sitting pretty and riding a big win or a winning streak.

Some are banking on a strong performance against the Eagles as a sign of good things to come, and mostly because they want the "3" back with a win as proof as that is all it was. I expect a win at home and being 2-2 is no real measuring stick as far as I'm concerned.

I'm really concerned about the defense. I'll believe that Troy and James are the cure when we see the D tightening up, contributing to at least getting off the field on third down, and getting on a winning streak. Also, I am scared about their ability to play more than 3 or 4 games without getting injured again and then we'll be back to square one. I hope that doesn't happen, but as previously mentioned - I'd expect it over not expecting it based on recent history.

Sorry for beating a dead horse and being a killjoy. If they have the same spunk as previous squads, then maybe they are feeling the heat, and will respond.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote