View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #23
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Its time for Casey to tap out

It's time for Lebeau, Casey, and Keisel to start tapping out. Send John Mitchell out along with them. Their Defense is done and tired, and I'm getting tired them trotting the same old shit that isn't working.

our DL in general is not playing as well as DL units in the past.

But their job is not to get pressure on the QB - its our LBs and I don't see the pressure that I am used to seeing

Because we're not allowing our D-Line to attack. Dickard wants them to titty-fight with linemen and play GAP CONTROL. Ta'amu was chewed out for getting a sack, Cam Heyward likely got the same crap for getting a sack in the Jets game and was likely benched afterwards, since he didn't start the Oakland game. Read & React, Cushion Zone Defense, Backers dropping in coverage, Classic Lebeau Defense.

Well, this shit is certainly working alright. 15th in rush defense, Big plays of 40 yards or more given up every game, 58 points given up in consecutive road games. It's not working, but Lebeau the genius can't see it, or worse, is seeing it but keep going on with it anyway because of his ego.

This is on Tomlin to fix, Lebeau and his cronies aren't going to do it.
Edman is online now   Reply With Quote