View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #20
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: “When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
You guys are going to get hosed either way with your Robama's or Obamneys.
I'm voting Gary Johnson.

I'm a Ron Paul man to the end.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but you voted for Obama last election, right?

One argument I'm getting insanely tired of hearing, is that if I vote for Johnson, I'd be giving my vote to Obama. And people tell me this in passing conversations like they know who I voted for last election lol (it wasn't Obama, but half the time I don't even need to give any indication of that before they rant).

I know quite a few Democrats personally who would never dream of voting for Romney, and voted with their party in electing Obama. And would have done the same this year if it wasn't for Paul and Johnson.

Libertarians aren't going to win this fight, but if enough of us use our votes HOW WE SEE FIT, we can get Libertarian candidates into the debates next cycle and get more of a national following. That's how I see it.

I'd also like to hear Tony's thoughts on Johnson, as he's probably the only person I know who lives in NM and has had first hand experience with his politics.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote