tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,811 Times in 4,474 Posts
Default Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
What you and your ilk are missing is that it doesn't matter what Romney says or does. Not even a little bit. Nobody cares. And it isn't about Ryan. Nobody cares about either of them. Not even a little bit. And it isn't about any of the people the GOP trotted out at the RNC. Doesn't matter a hill of @#$%.

This is a center right country and yer boy, in all his hubris, has gone too far to the left. The real people (call them whatever you want, the 53%, breeders, homophobes, islamophobes, whatever) are livid. November 6th isn't about the GOP or Romney any more than 08 was about "hope" and "change". November 6th is a referendum on the stalinist rat bastard that has sullied the office he occupies, and has nearly succeeded in destroying the Republic he said he'd "change". Did I mention that the real people are livid?

But the difference between the real people and the stalinist rat bastard's "community" is that the real people just quietly show up and vote. Why act up? Why burn down the neighborhood? Just vote the @#$% out of office. And all his fellow leftist @#$%.

In the meantime, have fun. Romney's a ________________. Do your polls. Manufacture "news". But ax yourself this - does a sitting president that has any aspirations of a second term behave the way this one does? The world is burning down. They're raping and killing American ambassadors. And we're told that these are "just bumps in the road". But that Romney's a @#$%ing dolt, isn't he?

Discuss.
a whole bunch of fuddy duddy

[YOUTUBE]vKvURliwsfY[/YOUTUBE]