MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,239 Times in 1,802 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post

I made the exact same point at SX yesterday. I even used the wrestling comparison. Mediocre minds think alike.
i have contacted my lawyer and he agrees its plagiarism on your behalf and has filed a civil suit ...

seriously though i just can't wrap my head around why some of these people rabidly defend these groups of scumbags like they're framily members ...

i don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal , i may have some conservative views on some issues such as economics , which i'll point out the "conservative party" seems to no longer share ,
but i also have some views that might be in line with liberals , such as government shouldn't be sticking there noses into peoples personal lives. i mean if abortion is a morals issue ...guess what, its not MY moral issue, it doesn't effect me or you, or anyone in DC. its a personal matter and that person is the one that has to live with it. nobody else.
there's 310 million people in this country and we're all supposed to all fit into 2 categories ?
thats even more retarded than saying billions of people all fit 1 of the 12 zodiac personalities.like there was 12 personality molds. i mean you can pick something out of all 12 that might describe your personalty...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote