View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #12
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassador?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Oh - so you were serious? I was unaware of your deep respect for Islamic cultural preferences

So I guess it also is a mistake to send a woman who is Secretary of State on diplomatic missions to patriarchal societies (given your deep respect for local preferences on those sorts of matters)

But i can see why we have to take your news sources seriously after I found this story on the same site as the "Stevens was gay" story to which you linked

Is Barack Obama Gay?

What’s Barack Obama hiding…and what is the Left going to such lengths to keep hidden?

Could it all boil down to something as simple as Barack Obama being gay?

Is THAT what all the enigma, subterfuge, and Alinsky Goon Squad assaults are all really about?

Is Barack Obama our first down-low, closeted gay President and is Michelle Antoinette Obama our first fully-complicit “beard” of a First Lady?

http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
Serious about what? That it isn't a good idea to send female or gay representation to inbred societies that deify a 7th century drooling demoniac and abuser of women and children? They don't respect them as evidenced by what they did to Lara Logan and Ambassador Stevens.

A gay Kenyan? Imagine that. Everybody in Chicago knows he can change a nine dollar bill with threes. Aside that he's the "president" and lives a sham, who cares? He's done far more destruction to this Republic than any fallout from that in diplomatic circles.

Perhaps you missed the two articles that preceded the reportage on Ambassador Stevens. Hidden in them is the actual story. Ambassador Stevens' proclivities are a related aside. You are able to see the association, aren't you Dan?

See, it isn't that the Kenyan sends women or gays to do our bidding with the droooler's hordes, although that speaks volumes as to his disrespect for same. Its that he has handed the only vestige of stability in the Mideast, aside from Israel, and the only "partner to peace" to quote Jimmuh Earl, to the enemy. He has deliberately destroyed the work toward peace in the Mideast of half a dozen administrations. He has deliberately put Israel in peril. He spits in their eyes at every opportunity. He ignored calls from his ambassadors for assistance. He allowed sovereign American ground to be overrun by the terrorists he equipped, then set his "administration" about covering it up. Treason. Serial treason. Serial premeditated treason.

He may or may not face judgment and its penalty for it in this life. I'm certain he will in the hereafter.

And for the record, I have nothing but contempt for anything and everything islamic as it is satanic in its entirety.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote