Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,028 Times in 7,609 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Koach Kugler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i think colon will eventually be fine. i just expected him to come right out of the gate gangbusters. i guess my expectations were too high and unrealistic. i still think he will be good, just not the immediate pro-bowler i predicted.

beachum has been understandably horrible. the fact that he even made the roster kinda suggests which direction the OL may be heading. like you said, we will probably stand pat on the outside. starks is cheap and adams and gilbert are way too young to give up on now (like we did w/ urbick).

thats just my opinion. admittedly i am least comfortable discussing the OL as i have never played the position or really even studied it until the past few years.
I, too, was certain that The Colon was going to be awesome. [It's early; he still could be.] I had visions of The Colon pushing his defender forward about three yards, and DD pulling through that hole, into the second level, followed by a RB, who gained 6 yards per rush. Maybe that is what will happen during the play-offs.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote