View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #14
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,809 Times in 2,684 Posts
Default Re: Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassador?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Serious about what? That it isn't a good idea to send female or gay representation to inbred societies that deify a 7th century drooling demoniac and abuser of women and children? They don't respect them as evidenced by what they did to Lara Logan and Ambassador Stevens.

A gay Kenyan? Imagine that. Everybody in Chicago knows he can change a nine dollar bill with threes. Aside that he's the "president" and lives a sham, who cares? He's done far more destruction to this Republic than any fallout from that in diplomatic circles.

Perhaps you missed the two articles that preceded the reportage on Ambassador Stevens. Hidden in them is the actual story. Ambassador Stevens' proclivities are a related aside. You are able to see the association, aren't you Dan?

See, it isn't that the Kenyan sends women or gays to do our bidding with the droooler's hordes, although that speaks volumes as to his disrespect for same. Its that he has handed the only vestige of stability in the Mideast, aside from Israel, and the only "partner to peace" to quote Jimmuh Earl, to the enemy. He has deliberately destroyed the work toward peace in the Mideast of half a dozen administrations. He has deliberately put Israel in peril. He spits in their eyes at every opportunity. He ignored calls from his ambassadors for assistance. He allowed sovereign American ground to be overrun by the terrorists he equipped, then set his "administration" about covering it up. Treason. Serial treason. Serial premeditated treason.

He may or may not face judgment and its penalty for it in this life. I'm certain he will in the hereafter.

And for the record, I have nothing but contempt for anything and everything islamic as it is satanic in its entirety.
Vincent - unlike some bitter enders on the right who see no evil when it comes to their political party of choice I admit that the death of ambassador Stevens and the shifting explanations for how it occurred is a total cluster.

But the idea that Obama has destroyed a framework for stability that previous management left to him is ludicrous - since the Romney campaign is littered with the neo-cons that masterminded our foreign policy under previous management I will take my chances with keeping those folks out of power
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote