View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #28
Steelersfan87
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 18585
Default Re: Harrison this sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
so this is the best you know how to admit that you were wrong? I had a feeling that the words "I'm sorry, I was wrong" weren't in your vocabulary.

I don't make statements that I believe to be factually incorrect so do you really expect me to provide evidence for everything that I say? that is absurd, this is a Steelers message board, not a court of law.

like a couple of other posters have alluded to, maybe you should just STFU and not argue things when you're not sure that you are correct.
I did acknowledge that I was wrong. I said "I did forget about Bouchette writing that"; that means that I acknowledged that I was wrong. But being wrong about a factual claim is no grounds for an apology, so I'm not sure why you would expect me or anybody else to apologize in this situation. Acknowledgement of being mistaken is sufficient.

You can't prove that somebody did not say something any more than you can prove that god doesn't exist. The best evidence you can provide is a lack of evidence, when all the other side needs is one piece of evidence to the contrary.

You provided that, and then I acknowledged that I missed it. That's where it should have ended. And that's where I'm ending it. We'll see later on in the week just how justified Harrison's and Tomlin's confidence yesterday is.

Last edited by Steelersfan87; 10-03-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Steelersfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote