View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #22
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,521 Times in 3,752 Posts
Default Re: Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya's US Ambassador?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Fall back to the old tired bu, bu, bu bush blame game.

Incompetent bunch of fools!
You are the one who threw down the impeachment card

Unless i missed the memo where you were screaming for Bush and Cheney to be impeached for lying and war crimes it would appear to be a bit hypocritical to say Obama must go

It is fine to throw rocks at Obama, but consider the alternative - as Bill Clinton said it better than I could

n Tampa, the Republican argument against the President's re-election was pretty simple: we left him a total mess, he hasn't cleaned it up fast enough, so fire him and put us back in.

With regard to me blaming Bush, not quite - i am saying take a look at who is advising Romney on foreign policy and will be back in charge if Romney wins

The Bushies are back, and playing for Romney

Particularly striking is the degree to which Bush 43 foreign policy players have assumed leading roles in shaping policy for Romney. John Bolton, Bush’s U.N. ambassador and an especially combative member of the neoconservative contingent so closely linked with that administration, has been part of Romney’s inner circle throughout the year.

Cofer Black, a former top executive at the Bush-era security contractor once called Blackwater, is a top adviser to Romney on intelligence issues
, shaping his views on subjects such as interrogations of terrorism suspects. And Dan Senor, who was a top official in the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq in the year after the invasion, is now at the right hand of vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan. Senor was also cited as one of the influential thinkers behind some of Romney’s controversial comments during his trip to Israel, when he said the innate superiority of Israeli culture is one reason the Israelis are doing better economically than the Palestinians.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d89_story.html

Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result - you really want the crew that let Osama escape and masterminded our excellent adventure in Iraq back in charge?

If so, you are among the minority for whom the answer to the following question is yes

Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote