Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #38
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: presidential debate

the wheels are coming off now

Left feels Obama's pain after debate disaster

Even more delightful than the Wednesday night whoopin Mitt Romney put on Barack Obama was the pain expressed by left-wing media and other pundits clearly in shock at what was universally looked upon as the president’s disastrous performance.

National Journal Editor-in-Chief Ron Fournier passed off the destruction of the Golden Boy as “the curse of incumbency.” “Like many of his predecessors,” writes the longtime AP reporter, “President Obama fell victim Wednesday night to high expectations, a short fuse, and a hungry challenger.”

“I don’t know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it,” lamented Chris Matthews about Obama’s style and all-round effort in the important first public view of the two candidates.

Bill Maher, one of a long line of liberal comedians who actually think themselves funny, went from months of trashing Mitt Romney to saying of Obama, “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Obama looks like he does need a teleprompter.”

http://www.coachisright.com/left-fee...bate-disaster/

--------

Jon Stewart Mocks Obama's 'Very Difficult Night,' Wonders If the President Isn't That Smart

The liberal freak out over Barack Obama's poor debate performance continued on Thursday morning. Left-wing comic Jon Stewart appeared on Good Morning America to lament the President's "very difficult night" and jokingly warn, "I'm concerned that he may not reelect us. He may walk away."

The comic even admitted Obama might not be as smart as he first imagined. Stewart mocked, "You know, I used to think the pauses, he was just trying to think of smaller words for the little brains to figure out what he was saying. This time, I really think the pauses were just, 'I like food.'...'My children are nice.'

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w...if-president-i
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote