View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #52
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,822 Times in 4,477 Posts
Default Re: ...and here come the Steelers shooting off their mouths and acting cocky

Quote:
No, but I do believe that I have seen you personally in plenty of threads this offseason criticizing the pundits for picking us to go 6-10, and then playing the infamous "Steelers play better when disrespected" card.

You can't have it both ways.
you believe wrong and are clearly thinking of someone else. i dont wave thos pom-poms, but will admit that the steelers seem to play their best when written off, focused, under the radar, and nobody else is giving them a shot.

big difference between a ROOKIE 4th rounder 4 games into his career and a veteran 6tth rounder that has LEAD his team to multiple super bowls as an every game STARTER.

anyways y'all are missing the boat and i bet boykin is just as distracted and overconsumed with browns comments as the scurred fanz are-

when the steelers go 11 personnel, it will be sanders lined up in the slot. that will be boykins man, and manny will eat his lunch.

if the eagles wanna put the midget on miller, brown or wallace, the rest of the team and i welcome it.